1988 Inner Temple
I mostly practice in family finance and have over 30 years experience in this field. I also appear before specialist tribunals in the HESC Chamber as set out below.
(1) Financial Remedies in family cases including:
- Financial Orders on divorce/civil partnership dissolution.
- Children Act Schedule 1.
- Financial relief after overseas divorce/civil partnership dissolution.
- Drafting pre and post nuptial agreements.
I am regularly instructed in high value or complex cases. I routinely handle cases with assets over £1m.
I am instructed in sensitive cases such as where one spouse is a Member of Parliament, sitting Judge, media personality or sports star.
I have specialist knowledge of:
- Business accounts
- Pensions especially Police and other public sector schemes
- Assets derived from large personal injury awards
I am also comfortable appearing in cases where needs are the main issue.
(2) Health, Education and Social Care Chamber cases including:
- Primary Health Lists
- Care Standards
Ashworth Scholarship. Top 20 nationally 1988 Bar Final.
Fee-paid Judge of the First Tier Tribunal, assigned to the Social Entitlement Chamber