Tina Cook QC
1988 Middle Temple
Tina specialises in public law child care acting for parents, Local Authorities and Guardians. She has enormous experience of undertaking forensic analysis in and conduct of complex and fatal injury cases, usually non-accidental injury finding of fact hearings. She also acts for clients in Criminal Injuries Compensation claims.
- M-F (Children)  EWCA Civ 991 (15 July 2014)
- Re EB (children) (2013) EWHC 968 Fam
Unknown causes of injuries, EDS, Wider Canvass.
- Re A (Children) (2012) EWCA Civ 185
Specifity of findings of Fact. Judge seeing child in chambers after Submissions and before Judgment.
- Re A Council v M & Others (2012) EWHC 4241 Fam
Artifical Insemination, finding of fact
- Re G (2012) EWCA civ 1434
Shared residence orders, implacable refusal to allow contact
- Re T (child Adoption) (2010) EWCA civ 1527
Adoption – Applications for contact post adoption orders
- Re R, C & R (children) (2008) EWCA Civ 817
Finding of fact, weight to be attached to CAMAT interviews